ONE OF A KIND!
MILLION DOLLAR, 270° PANORAMIC RIVER VIEWS!
BEAUTIFUL WATERFRONT FLORIDA SUNSETS!
PRIVATELY DEEDED 30 FT. BOAT DOCK!
This is a rare opportunity to own a prestigious waterfront home at
Country Club Pointe Condominium in Cocoa Beach, Florida.
TROPICAL LIVING AT ITS BEST!
With only 12 units total it has the privacy of a home not a condominium.
- 3rd FLOOR PENTHOUSE…#1 Unit for VIEWS
- End, Corner Unit with North, West and East River Views
- Pool and Open River Views with Intracoastal Access
- Boat Dock with 2 Electric Lift Stations… jet ski and boat
- Private Detached 2-Car Garage… closest and easiest access
- Living Space is Open and Spacious
- Open Corner Balcony
- 10 ft. Ceilings, 8 ft. Sliding Glass Doors
- Upgraded 6″ Crown Molding in Master Bedroom
- Electric Storm Shutters on each Window and Front Door
- Upgraded Tile, Carpet and Wood throughout
- 3 Large, Split-Bedrooms
- 3 Large Bathrooms
- Approximately 2200 square feet
- Monthly maintenance fee $375
- Laundry Room
- Many Upgrades
Located on a dead-end street in a quiet, prestigious neighborhood. A wonderful, 27 hole, river-front public golf course is down the street with a beautiful public clubhouse.
Public schools, tennis courts and Jr. Olympic swimming pool within walking distance. Restaurants, shopping and the beach approximately a mile away with bicycle paths. Grocery shopping within minutes.
Cape Kennedy, Port Canaveral, Orlando International Airport, Disney World, Sea World and more, are less than one hour driving time.
Porpoises, manatees, white pelicans, brown pelicans, grey herons, blue herons, waterfowl, the NASA Vehicle Assembly Building and even live rocket shots from Cape Kennedy can be seen from your own spectacular, private, river-front balcony.